The Sims 3: Supernatural
Český, Dansk, Deutsch, English (US), Español (ES), suomi, suomen kieli, Français (France), Magyar, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (Brasil), Português (Portugal), русский язык, Svenska, ภาษาไทย, 中文（简体）
|Digital Delivery Time||Instant Delivery|
|Copyright||All trademarks are property of their respective owners.|
Digital Delivery Explained
- Select item & checkout
- Fast & secure payment
- Download code and full instructions sent by email
- Activate Product Code Online
- Download Product
- Use The Product Immediately
CODES SENT DIGITALLY
Most of our products are sent instantly!
You will receive best value for money!
ONLINE SUPPORT 24/7
We provide excellent customer support!
To use this, you must have the game: The Sims 3 on Origin
Embrace the supernatural.
Embrace the supernatural in a whole new world full of magic, mystery and mischief. Create witches, vampires, fairies or werewolves right from the beginning. Each supernatural Sim has strange new traits and abilities that add humor and challenges to their lives and the world around them. Use your wand to cast spells or collect ingredients and mix dozens of elixirs that enhance gameplay. You can turn Sims into zombies or give your Sim the golden touch. Share your enchanted brews with any friends who have The Sims 3. Explore the all-new town of Moonlight Falls, where your Sims’ special powers are heightened by the lunar cycle—and surprises lurk around every corner.
• Play as supernatural Sims: Create witches, wizards, werewolves, more intriguing vampires and fairies - each with their own magical abilities, traits and interactions.
• Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
• Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as mystic fortune teller.
• Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bonehilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted objects, what will happen next?
• Deck out your home in gothic style: Add a secret lair with the sliding bookcase door and fill your home with creepy new furniture.
• Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp on other Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Don’t fret; you can always concoct an elixir to change your Sims back.
OS: Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.