The Sims 3: Pets
Český, Dansk, Deutsch, English (US), suomi, suomen kieli, Français (France), Magyar, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (Brasil), Português (Portugal), русский язык, 中文（繁體）
|Digital Delivery Time||Instant Delivery|
|Copyright||All trademarks are property of their respective owners.|
Digital Delivery Explained
- Select item & checkout
- Fast & secure payment
- Download code and full instructions sent by email
- Activate Product Code Online
- Download Product
- Use The Product Immediately
CODES SENT DIGITALLY
Most of our products are sent instantly!
You will receive best value for money!
SUPPORT 7 DAYS A WEEK
We aim to resolve issues within 12 hours
To use this, you must have the game: The Sims 3 on Origin
Life's more fun with pets.
Create perfect—or imperfect—pets for your Sims, from loyal dogs to daring kitties, as you determine their looks and personality traits. Then take control of these pets and experience the world from their perspective. Enjoy a little mischief by destroying furniture or impress others by mastering new skills like hunting. Lead your Sims on adventures, like uncovering relics and solving mysteries. Choose how pets can enrich or mess with your Sims’ lives and discover a whole new way to play with life!
• More pets mean more fun — With a variety of breeds and creative ways to customize your Sims’ pets, create unique dogs and cats with limitless possibilities!
• Be the pet — Wield control of your pets to chase, dig, tackle, and more. Be the perfect companion or wreak havoc on your Sims!
• Embark on adventures — Sims can explore the history of town, using their pets to sniff out treasures, uncover mysteries, catch rare collectible pets, and maybe even see ghosts.
• Pets have their own traits — From intelligent, friendly, and proud to playful, adventurous, and aggressive, determine the personalities of your Sims’ pets.
• Pets can learn skills — Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date. With career opportunities, your Sims’ pets can even work their way up the chain to become the ultimate criminal mastermind.
OS: Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
OS: Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
CPU:Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM
INPUT: Keyboard, mouse
*9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards:Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
This game will not work on Mac with Intel series graphics cards