The Sims 3: Showtime
Český, Dansk, Deutsch, English (US), Español (ES), suomi, suomen kieli, Français (France), Magyar, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (Brasil), Português (Portugal), русский язык, Svenska, ภาษาไทย, 中文（简体）
|Digital Delivery Time||Instant Delivery|
|Copyright||All trademarks are property of their respective owners.|
Digital Delivery Explained
- Select item & checkout
- Fast & secure payment
- Download code and full instructions sent by email
- Activate Product Code Online
- Download Product
- Use The Product Immediately
CODES SENT DIGITALLY
Most of our products are sent instantly!
You will receive best value for money!
ONLINE SUPPORT 24/7
We provide excellent customer support!
To use this, you must have the game: The Sims 3 on Origin
Live the rags to riches story with your Sims while being connected to your friends! Experience the rise to stardom as your Sim performs on stage from one venue to the next. And for the first time, The Sims 3 Showtime introduces social features, including Passport, an all-new feature that lets you send your Sims to a friend's game! There, your Sim can perform at your friend's venue in front of your friend's Sims! You will also be able to chat with friends and post messages and screenshots on your friends' walls.
- Rise to Stardom: Venture into a new world and live the dream as a singer, acrobat, magician or DJ. Watch your Sims rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- Create New Sims: New traits and Lifetime Wishes give you more tools to tell stories the way you want to.
- A Whole New World: The brand new world of Starlight Shores features new venues and new objects to hone your Sims’ talents.
- Rise to Fame: Build your own custom stages and see your Sims perform in sold-out arenas and in front of packed crowds.
- Book or Host Gigs: Using the optional SimPort feature, send your Sim to a friend’s game to perform in their world, book gigs, go on tour and even be reviewed.
- Be Connected (Optional): Make new friends, connect and share your stories and experiences without ever leaving the game. Using the new individual in-game news feeds, messaging, and live updates, post your Sims’ successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists and gifts, search for new friends and share memories.
- New Achievement System: Earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game news feeds and messages. New achievements will be introduced on a regular basis.
OS: Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
OS: Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
CPU:Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM
INPUT: Keyboard, mouse
*9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards:Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
This game will not work on Mac with Intel series graphics cards