The Sims 3: Island Paradise
Český, Dansk, Deutsch, English (US), suomi, suomen kieli, Français (France), Magyar, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (Brasil), Português (Portugal), русский язык, 中文（繁體）
|Digital Delivery Time||Instant Delivery|
|Copyright||All trademarks are property of their respective owners.|
Digital Delivery Explained
- Select item & checkout
- Fast & secure payment
- Download code and full instructions sent by email
- Activate Product Code Online
- Download Product
- Use The Product Immediately
CODES SENT DIGITALLY
Most of our products are sent instantly!
You will receive best value for money!
ONLINE SUPPORT 24/7
We provide excellent customer support!
To use this, you must have the game: The Sims 3 on Origin
Play with your own island paradise.
Let your Sims escape to their own island paradise, complete with sparkling waters and sun-drenched beaches in The Sims™ 3 Island Paradise.
Your Sims will be able to explore by boat, go SCUBA diving, live in a houseboat or even build and run their own resorts. Nautical Sims can discover new islands, uncover sunken treasure and even befriend a mermaid! With innovative features never before seen in The Sims™ franchise and a world of new possibilities on land and in sea, your Sims will have an unforgettable adventure in their own island paradise.
• Set sail for adventure: Your Sims can now take off across the waves to discover new islands and explore like never before, whether by paddleboat, speedboat or fully customizable houseboat! What will you discover?
• Build the best resort in the islands: Specialize in waterslides and buffet tables to attract families, build pool bars where single Sims can meet and flirt or create a romantic retreat dotted with bungalows. How you choose your amenities and set your prices will affect your reviews and profits. Get a high enough star rating, and you'll soon be rolling in Simoleons!
• Dive into the blue: See what surprises await beneath the sea! As your Sims hone their snorkeling and SCUBA diving skills, they may find themselves on the shore of a new island or discover a long-lost treasure.
• Boat sweet boat: Whether your Sims love the water or just love exploring, there is a range of fully customizable houseboats that can be moored at any open port. If your Sims tire of the view, they can just cruise on to a new locale!
• Build over the water: New stilted foundations give your Sims the best of both worlds—a home that's partially on the water and partially on land. Build a resort, create travelling houseboats and customize your very own island paradise for your Sims!
OS: Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
OS: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
CPU:Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM
INPUT: Keyboard, mouse
*9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards:Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
This game will not work on Mac with Intel series graphics cards