The Sims 3: Into the Future
Český, Dansk, Deutsch, English (US), suomi, suomen kieli, Français (France), Magyar, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (Brasil), Português (Portugal), русский язык, 中文（繁體）
|Digital Delivery Time||Instant Delivery|
|Copyright||All trademarks are property of their respective owners.|
Digital Delivery Explained
- Select item & checkout
- Fast & secure payment
- Download code and full instructions sent by email
- Activate Product Code Online
- Download Product
- Use The Product Immediately
CODES SENT DIGITALLY
Most of our products are sent instantly!
You will receive best value for money!
SUPPORT 7 DAYS A WEEK
We aim to resolve issues within 12 hours
To use this, you must have the game: The Sims 3 on Origin
Play with life into the future… and back!
Now your Sims have a brand-new playground. Jump through the time portal, gang, we're off to the future!
This world, hundreds of years from now, is a huge realm ripe with fresh experiences to live and hot technology to discover. Want your Sims to zoom around on hoverboards or jet packs ... or ride through the city in tube elevators and sleek monorails? No problem. That future is now.
But this timeline isn't set. You have the freedom to jump from future to present. Witness for yourself how your Sims' actions now can affect the world centuries away. One small tweak and your Sims could bring a meteoric Armageddon raining down. Where's your utopia now?
- It's the future: All the amenities of the distant future are at your Sims' disposal. Hoverboards. Jet packs. Flying cars. New fashions and living arrangements. Enhance your Sims' skills with all sorts of future tech!
- Live in two time periods: Your Sims can go from present to future and back again. Each visit to the present can change the course of the future, so tread as lightly or as heavily as you want.
- Build a Plumbot: Using the Create-a-Bot feature, you can now populate your Sims' world with robotic pals of varying looks and personalities. Just be prepared for the consequences if you set one to ""evil""!
OS: Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
OS: Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
CPU:Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM
INPUT: Keyboard, mouse
*9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards:Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
This game will not work on Mac with Intel series graphics cards